Beiträge von Kar Lene

Hello,

I'm Kar Lene, the president of the french-speaking country called Kalesie.

In September we will organize our first intermicroworld games and we would be very happy to invite your country to come and participate.

I give you some information below. Don't hesitate to contact me to have more information.

We will start on September 6th.
    6 sports have been selected until now:
    - flying disc
    - golf
    - race cars
    - hockey
    - handball
    - football

If you wish to read the rules, send any e-mail to jim@kalesie.org

Of course you can participate in one or more sports.

If some people wants to help us to organize this event, we are looking for volunteers.

Kalesie would need:

- someone to help for the translation from french or english to german
    - a designer for the medals
    - some referees
    - some sponsors

P.S.: if you have contacted me before, please write me again.
    I apologize for the inconvenient but my data has been lost in the DDOS attack we have occured.

Thank you.

Don't hesitate to invite other nations to join us.

Kar LENE
    President of the republic of Kalesie

Hello,

Kalésie will participate with a great pleasure.
    I don't know yet who will represent our country.

When do we start?

Sorry for writing in english, but I don't speak a work of German.
    If you prefer I can speak french :))

We would be happy to get the rules in english.

Thank you.

Kar Lène
    President of the republic of Kalésie
    http://kalesie.org

Hello,

The first intermicroworld games in Kalésie must be postponed to a new date. Certainly in September.

The reasons is that very few people seemed to be interested. I don't know why, may be one of the reason is that there are some other sport events in June in Ratelon and other German-speaking countries.
    For the english one, I don't know.

Kar Lène

Hello !

The republic of Kalesie is going to organize the first intermicroworld games in the French-speaking microworld.

It will start on June 13rd and of course, we would be proud to see you participate.

We have a list of 6 sports for the moment. It could change in the future, it will depend if some participants want to add some other sports.

The sports already planned are:
    - flying disc
    - soccer
    - handball
    - hockey
    - golf
    - race cars

All the events will be online only. We will mainly speak english and french but all languages are welcome.

We hope to see you all in Kalesie!

If you want to have more information, please write me or write in this forum.

Don't hesitate to inform the other countries about our event.

Thank you very much.

This weekend all the rules for the different sports will be available on an autoresponder.

Kar LENE
    President of the republic of Kalesie
    kalesie.org

Hello,

Sorry to have a little bit disapeared but I'm very busy in Kalésie now.

I've seen that german micronations have many sports like baseball, handball...

Could someone explain me what are the rules for handball and baseball too as we are looking to develop more type of sports in Kalésie. I wish to know the simulation rules of those sports.
    Or if you know some web sites with the rules in englis may be?

Thank you.

What's about your economic system? Is it finished or are you still working on it? I would love to hear more about it.

Hello,

My name is Kar Lène, president of the French-speaking micronation Kalésie.

I'm organising a flying disc tournament in my country. It will start very soon ; the first match will be held on May 12nd.

If you want to participate, you can inscribe in Kalésie until May 9th midnight. Everything is free.

We hope to see you all in Kalésie next week.

For more information see our forum or mailing-list: http://kalesie.org
    Or write me.

You can get the rules in french and english, just send any e-mail to disque@mailclub.net

Thank you.

Kar Lène
    President and organizer of the tournament

You are a federation from what I understood, how many countries are united in this federation?
    What are the reasons for this federation?

Could someone explain me briefly your political system? I have some problems to translate your pages with the site I use ?(

About the football, do you use the system of the 30 points to share between defense, attack ?..

Thank you for your help.

Hello,

No, I don't know the game Blobby Volley. Could you give me the url please?

No, I don't speak italian, sorry.

I plan to organize a flying disc tournament very soon. Would some citizens would be interested to participate?
    If you think so and allow me, then I'll post a new message in the good forum.

Thank you very much everybody for your warm welcome.

Yes, I would be happy to get more information in english about your country. I'm going to send you a list of questions :)

Mr Pitz, could you explain me how works the volleyball league?

Bonjour monsieur Zéscemiza.

Good evening sirs, and madams,

I'm Kar Lène, the president of the french speaking micronation called Kalésie.

Some of you know this country because we have an economic summit and one of my minister, Mr Galuyin, came here a few days before.

I have already visited your great web site, but unfortunately, I don't speak german, so Altavista tried to help me but it's far from perfect ;) .

I would be happy to have more information about your country in french or english. I have seen that you have a league of football what are the rules that you use?

What's new about your economic project?

I wish we will be able to establish some contacts between our two nations.

Thank you.

Kar Lène